FLUID Wax 100ml - Wax emulsion for the chain
Liquid wax emulsion that thickens on contact with air for the lubrication of bicycle chains
Product packaged by eLUBE by ABS Serwis
Wax products for bicycle chain lubrication are products that are intended to protect the chain links from oxidation, but also to create a protective patina that will prevent dirt from sticking easily. In addition, the resulting protective film creates a kind of barrier between the chain and dirt, allowing easier removal during cleaning.
Lubricating the bicycle chain with liquid wax is an old way of preserving bicycle drive components
Fluid Wax Chain Wax is designed to lubricate like wax but have the benefits and ease of application of oil drops.
It consists of several types of waxes, including microcrystalline wax, inhibitors, e.g. corrosion, an emulsifier that thickens liquid wax upon contact with air, and nanoparticles of white solid lubricants, which have a higher density and always settle at the bottom of the bottle during aging. For this reason, Fluid Wax should be mixed by shaking the bottle before each application.
Features and Benefits
- improved additive lubrication
- reduces wear of drive parts
- ease in the waxing process (liquid droplet application)
- protection of the chain against dust and dirt adhesion
- it is suitable for any weather, even in rain and moisture
- reduces drive noise
- the world's only flexible formula for chain wax without melting
Fluid Wax grease is recommended for MTB, triathlon, gravel, racing and e-bikes operating in wet and dry conditions.
Properties of Fluid WAX
|Composition: several types of waxes, including microcrystalline wax, corrosion inhibitors, emulsifier that thickens liquid wax upon contact with air, white solid lubricants nanoparticles
|DIN 51 757
|Density at 20°C
|DIN 51 562
|Wax viscosity (mixed at 0°C)
|DIN 51 562
|Wax viscosity (mixed at .35°C)
|Recommended temperature range for application
|10 to 35
|The temperature at which hardened wax melts
|The temperature of the water washing off the hardened wax
|DIN 51 350 pt.4
|DIN 51 350 pt.5
|load capacity mm
|Flash point, °C -> 200
|temperature of self-ignition
- Clean the chain
- Before use, shake the bottle until a uniform emulsion structure is obtained
- Apply the lubricant dropwise along the entire length of the chain with a layer of emulsion wax
- After lubrication, turn the drive system several times
- Remove excess liquid wax with a dry cloth
- Leave the chain on 4 to 8 hours for the wax to fully cure
- After this time, you can turn the drive system one more time and remove excess hard wax.
Products with a similar composition or use:
X-SauceEcoLube Classic Chain WaxLubricant, WaxFlowerpower, BlubDry Lube, TUNAP SPORTS Chain Wax, CeraBikeWaxLubricant, Muc-Off C3 CeramicDry, Squirt Chain Wax, MoltenSpeed Wax, WendWax-ON Chain Lube, RunawayBike Hot, Bananaslip Tungsten AllWeather Lube, LubrificanteSmoove, SILCA Super Secret Chain lube, CeramicSpeed UFO Drip, JuiceLubes Chain Wax, zefal extra drychainwax, Lube BikinventionsSquirt, MomumMicWax Lube, Finish LineCeramicWaxlube.
Tags: chain wax, Kettenwachs, wax emulsion, liquid chain wax, wax-based contact lubricant, liquid chain wax, drip wax, bike chain wax.