Weicon Liquid F 1000
for smooth surfaces
Epoxy resin is a popular material used to create durable, abrasion-resistant surfaces. Liquid F 1000 is a wax-based release agent for epoxy resins and polyurethanes. It is especially recommended for smooth and non-absorbent surfaces.
- Shaping and rebuilding
- Grouting and gap compensation
- In mechanical engineering
- In the production of tools
- In modeling
- In the production of molds
Features and Benefits:
- Resistance to mechanical damage
- Temperature resistance
- Abrasion and impact resistant coating
- Corrosion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Ease of processing
- Liquid (Wax)
Before applying the product, we must clean the gluing or repair area from any oil, grease, dirt, rust, oxides, paint and other foreign matter or residues. For cleaning and degreasing, we recommend ( WEICON Spray Cleaner S or Bike Cleaner PREMIUM Professional Degreaser ) and mix the resin and hardener thoroughly. Then, spread the resin evenly over the surface, avoiding creating too thick layers. Resin application should be done in a well-ventilated room. Typically, the resin is applied by brush, roller or by pouring it onto the surface. Make sure you apply it evenly to avoid unsightly bubbles. After the resin has cured, the surface is ready for use.
Be careful when working with epoxy
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- May be fatal if swallowed and inhaled.
- Irritating to the skin
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Wear protective gloves
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Avoid release to the environment
- Avoid breathing the steam
- Wash thoroughly after use
- Store locked up.
- Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Hydrocarbons, C7-C9, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics
In order to avoid air bubbles, it is necessary to ensure the appropriate temperature of the workplace (usually up to 25 o C)
Store in a dry place at room temperature. Unopened containers can be stored at 18°C to 28°C for at least 36 months from the date of delivery to become. Open containers should be disposed of
For more information see "Weicon Liquid F 1000 MSDS.PDF"
[ 250ml ][ 1L ]