DOWSIL™ 3522 Cleaning Solvent Concentrated
Concentrated cleaning solvent for silicone
Liquid for cleaning (solvent removal) of mixing devices and dosing pumps. Two-component silicone sealants used in insulating or structural glazing. The product contains no halogenated solvents and is specifically formulated to etch cured silicone sealant present in equipment hoses and mixers.
- mixing devices two-component silicone sealants
- silicone dosing pumps
- cleaning of dosing lines and hoses
- cleaning of silicone elastomers
- cleaning the floors from the remnants of sealants
Features and Benefits
- Fast dissolution of cured silicone sealant
- Non-chlorinated solvent
- Ozone resistant
- thermal resistant
- resistant to UV radiation
|Number of parts
||Mild hydrocarbon solvent
|Dynamic viscosity (ISO 3104/3105)
||10 centipoise (cP)
Flash point, closed cup
|Specific gravity at 25°C (ASTM D 1298)
This product, stored in a cool and dry place in its original, unopened containers, has a shelf life of 60 months from the date of manufacture. Keep containers tightly closed when not in use.
This product is available in 200 liter drums and 25 liter canisters.