Complaints and returns of goods
The seller undertakes to deliver items without defects
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us [ ABS Serwis sp. z oo, ul. Kościelna 5/lok.5, 20-307 Lublin, tel.601444149, fax. 81 7433688, firstname.lastname@example.org ] about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form , but it is not mandatory.
If you use this option, we will immediately send you an acknowledgment of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawing from the contract
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the type of delivery chosen by you other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
We may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the item or until you provide us with proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
Please send back or hand over the item to [ ABS Serwis sp. z oo ul. Kościelna 5/lok.5, 20-307 Lublin] immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the item, in accordance with our terms and conditions. You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
No withdrawal from the contract:
The Buyer (consumer) is not entitled to withdraw from the concluded contract in relation to contracts:
1) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract;
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
4) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
5) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control;
8) in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or supplies items other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or items;
9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
10) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
11) concluded by way of a public auction;
12) for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
13) for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract and after informing him by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Possibility of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims and access to these procedures:
The buyer who is a consumer has the option of using an out-of-court method of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court. Information on how to access the above. the mode and procedures for settling disputes, can be found at the following address: http://www.uokik.gov.pl , in the "Settlement of consumer disputes" tab.
Description of the complaint procedure:
The Buyer may submit complaints to the Seller regarding the concluded Agreement at the address [email@example.com], or in writing to the Seller's address [ABS Serwis sp. z oo ul. Kościelna 5/lok.5; 20-307 Lublin].
After discovering a defect, you have the right to:
and). submit a statement requesting a price reduction;
b). make a statement of withdrawal from the contract, but not when the defect is insignificant;
c). demand replacement of the item with a defect-free one;
d). request removal of the defect.
We will respond to your statement or request within 14 days.
A properly submitted complaint should contain at least:
name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer,
date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis for the complaint,
the subject of the complaint, indicating the Buyer's request,
all circumstances justifying the complaint.
If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller asks the complainant to supplement it in the indicated scope.
The seller recognizes the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form.
The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or to the traditional mail address.